Beautiful Bells

Beautiful Bells

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Tuesday June 12th

I started out today pretty tweaked. Went to my training session with Mark at 6:00am determined to complete my workout, just a few more days until the RKCII. So after some body work, stretching and mobility drills it was on to the better things. I really dislike starting my workout with anything less than the 12 kg, but today I needed to go light to start the blood flow into the right places.

swings 20 & 20 9kgs
snatch 10 & 10 9kgs
DBL jerks 10 double 9kgs
DBL swings 20 double 9kgs
DBL jerks 12 double 12kgs 3 sets
snatch 15 & 15 12kgs 2 sets
DBL snatch 10 double 9 kgs
swings 20 & 20 16 kgs 2 sets
snatch 10 & 10 16 kgs 2 sets

that's it.
I did something to misalign my sacrum during my workout, I supposed to do my suitcase, waiter and rack walks today as well, but it's not going to happen today. I still need to get in 2 more workouts this week.
I came home and sat in the hot tub for about 40 minutes. ate breakfast and went for 90 minute DEEP and I mean DEEP tissue massage. Had lunch out drank lots of water and rested about 1.5 hours, got up and bingo like magic, all thesoreness was better and the sacrum was GREAT! I did take advil at about 4:00. It's now 10:30pm and still good.

G'night